VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. - A 26-year-old Bunnell man was killed early Saturday in a Volusia County motorcycle crash, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Troopers said Donald Guldenschuh was riding north on the entrance ramp from U.S. Highway 1 onto I-95 around 1:30 a.m. when he lost control and flipped, causing him to be thrown from the motorcycle.
- 2 dead, 1 injured in Volusia County motorcycle crash, FHP says
- Multiple people hurt in Titusville crash, officials say
- Pedestrian killed in crash on Semoran Boulevard, officials say
- 2 sheriff's deputies, 1 police officer, 1 teen hurt in crash
- Man hit by SunRail train in Longwood survives crash, police say
Guldenschuh was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash, troopers said.
The crash is still being investigated, the Highway Patrol said.
Two motorcyclists were killed and a third was seriously injured Friday in a separate Volusia County crash, troopers said.
No other details were available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.