No injuries reported in Cocoa attic fire, officials say

Attic of Cocoa duplex catches fire, crews say

By Brianna Volz - Web producer
Headline Goes Here

COCOA, Fla. - No one was injured during an attic fire at a Cocoa home Sunday, fire officials said.

Brevard County Fire Rescue officials said the fire started at a one-story duplex on the 2400 block of Uranus Drive around 11:15 a.m.

Cocoa Fire Department and Brevard Fire Rescue crews put the fire out within minutes, according to BCFR officials.

All residents of the duplex were accounted for following the fire, crews said.

Officials did not immediately say what may have caused the fire.

No other details were available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.

Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.