APOPKA, Fla. - Officials with the Pitbull Tailz Rescue hope that you can help them get results this holiday season by helping them find a home for a dog named Marvel.
Marvel was rescued from the same place where a bait dog, Miracle, was found in August with bite and claw marks on McQueen Road in Apopka.
More News Headlines
- Students tainted teachers' smoothies at Melbourne school, police say
- DeLand commissioner blackmailed over romantic relationship, deputies say
- Electrical grid at Orlando International Airport backed up, protected
- President Trump to unveil new security strategy
- Deputies identify man fatally shot in head at Orlando auto repair shop
- Trump judicial nominee Matthew Petersen withdraws after viral hearing video
- At least 3 dead in Amtrak derailment; Technology that can slow trains not in use
Due to her injuries, Miracle unfortunately did not survive. Officials with the rescue are hoping that Marvel, who was found on the same road with the same injuries over the weekend and has now recovered, can be adopted. The rescue said it believes the dogs are related and were dumped by the same people. The rescue said it alerted authorities, and both agencies told the rescue they couldn't investigate the case.
The nonprofit said the county did put a fence up on the road, and it is hoping that will stop people from dumping items and animals.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.