A massive tree fell and narrowly missed a Pennsylvania home overnight.
Strong winds wrecked havoc throughout the Pittsburgh area, WTAE reported. The tree came down in front of a house in Sewickley.
- Storm whips Northeast with rain, floods; over 1 million customers lose power
- The stunning stats on the nor'easter that could morph into a bomb cyclone
- Stephen Curry shatters glass in hotel room practicing golf swing
- Vandalized billboard: 'Shoot a school kid only $29'
- Klingon tourist center opens in Sweden
- Rare blue ice sparkles like jewels in Michigan's Mackinac Straits
- Puppy held for ransom
- Ben Carson says he wants to cancel $31,000 dining room furniture order
- Harley-Davidson invests in Alta, plans for electric motorcycle
- Selfies make your nose look 30% bigger, study says
No major injuries were reported. according to WTAE.
Power lines and small trees were knocked down due to the storm Thursday night and Friday morning, WTAE reported.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.