A North Carolina frozen yogurt shop received an unexpected delivery this month: $225,000 worth of marijuana.
Police said an employee at a TCBY in Matthews found the three packages in the store, WSOC reported.
- Cow escapes church nativity scene twice
- Fertility doctor admits to lying after using own sperm on patients
- Feds: Woman tried to send bitcoin to Islamic State
- Eminem offering 'mom's spaghetti' in Detroit
- Walmart pulls pot leaf Christmas tree from website
- Surgeon admits to branding initials on patients' livers
- Father-to-be flashes dad bod in 'paternity' photos
- Man jumps on passing vehicle, strips naked fleeing accident
- 'Mannequin Skywalker' takes flight on Blue Origin rocket
- Dennis Rodman proposes North Korea-Guam basketball game for peace
The employee told police she panicked when she opened the boxes and saw the drugs inside. Police were immediately called, TCBY officials told WSOC.
A manager at the Parcel Plus next door said the packages were headed for a P.O. box, not the yogurt shop, WSOC reported. The intended recipient's information has been turned over to police, the manager said.