An Arizona girl said she tried ordering a Frappuccino at a Starbucks drive-thru but was denied service because she was on a horse.
A barista refused to help the Valley girl at the Anthem location, KNXV-TV reported. Aspen Cline said she saw online that people rode through the drive-thru on horses and so she wanted to try it out for her birthday.
More Odd News
- Artist paints travel scenes on tea bags
- Man fleeing police run over by his own car
- Utah State Bar emails lawyers photo of topless woman
- Church offers cars to attract members
- Woman finds human tooth in bag of cashews
- Dorm squatter sued for refusing to leave
- Drunk teen takes police cruiser for joyride
- Friday's nor'easter creates uncomfortable ride for airline passengers
- Thousands of geese flock to Iowa wildlife refuge
- Man drunkenly takes Uber 300 miles, pays $1,600
"We weren't given a reason, just, 'We can't take your order,'" Cline told KNXV. "My friend and I were going to get Frappuccinos for us and a cup of whipped cream for the horses."
A Starbucks spokesperson said the drive-thru is for cars only for safety reasons.
The spokesperson said the barista was caught off guard and advance notice would make it easier to serve her and her horse next time, KNXV reported.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.