You are unique, and so is Webster.
Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world, creating a diverse learning environment.
Just one block from the home of the Orlando Magic basketball team, within walking distance of many major downtown corporations and only blocks away from the proposed Creative Village educational hub, the new location is centrally located at the intersection of I-4 and Hwy. 408.
Students find the location, small class sizes and individual attention result in better networking opportunities and successful learning outcomes within their profession or local community.
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark.
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture.
- Every student experiences a global learning component.
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow.
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts
Our mission is bold and appropriate for the times: Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.