Few things are more memorable than the birth of a child.
Right now, there are a lot of concerns on the minds of parents and soon-to-be moms amid the coronavirus pandemic: the safety of baby and the safety of themselves, among others.
But there are things a woman who is expecting doesn’t need to worry about while preparing to deliver her new bundle of joy at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer:
- You can customize your birth plan, labor and postpartum care. That includes whether you’d like a natural birth or an epidural, who you want by your side, whether you want dimmed lights, music or a mirror. You can also get upgraded linens, in-room spa treatments and a celebratory dinner for two. It’s all based on what fits your needs and wants.
- Moms get evidence-based practices that lead to better breastfeeding outcomes for themselves and their baby. Whether this is your fourth time around or first, you’ve likely heard how difficult breastfeeding can be. This one is a huge deal.
- On the rare chance that your baby needs extra support, the hospital’s Alexander Center for Neonatology provides the most advanced level of neonatal care. In fact, the Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has achieved Beacon Awards for silver-status excellence in bedside care.
- You will have the best of the best when it comes to the nurses, who have earned Winnie Palmer Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- You’ll receive the absolute best care throughout the entire process, as the hospital has been recognized for its prenatal through postpartum care for mothers and newborns. It is the first hospital in Orlando to earn the Perinatal Care Certification.
As a hospital dedicated exclusively to the care of women and babies, Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies is uniquely equipped to deliver a special beginning to a lifetime of memories.
Click here for more information.