Jaguars 2016 regular season schedule set
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Jaguars will open 2016 season at home against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers aad face division rival Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts in London in Week 4. That gives Jacksonville a very early bye week in week No. 5.
In Week 8, the Jaguars will once again play the Titans on a Thursday night nationally televised game.
Jaguars will end 2016 regular season with three straight divisional games, with their last game on New Years Day in Indianapolis.
The complete 2016 regular season schedule:
- Sunday, September 11 - 1 p.m. - vs Green Bay
- Sunday , September 18 - 4:25 p.m. - at San Diego
- Sunday, September 25 - 1 p.m. - vs. Baltimore
- Sunday, October 2 - 9:30 a.m. - vs. Indianapolis (London)
- Sunday, October 9 - BYE WEEK
- Sunday, October 16 - 1 p.m. - at Chicago
- Sunday, October 23 - 1 p.m. - vs. Oakland
- Thursday, October 27 - 8:25 p.m. - at Tennessee
- Sunday, November 6 - 1 p.m. - at Kansas City
- Sunday, November 13 - 1 p.m. - vs. Houston
- Sunday, November 20 - 1 p.m. - at Detroit
- Sunday, November 27 - 1 p.m. - at Buffalo
- Sunday, December 4 - 1 p.m. - vs. Denver
- Sunday, December 11 - 1 p.m. - vs. Minnesota
- Sunday, December 18 - 1 p.m. - at Houston
- Saturday, December 24 - 1 p.m. - vs. Tennessee
- Sunday, January 1 - 1 p.m. - at Indianapolis
2016 Jaguars opponents:
Home: Houston, Tennessee, Denver, Oakland, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore
Away: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Kansas City, San Diego, Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo
Copyright 2016 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.