Hurricane Matthew has canceled various sporting events throughout Central Florida.
The following list will be updated as information is received.
- The University of Central Florida football game against Tulane, which was scheduled for 8 p.m. Friday, has been postponed until Nov. 5.
- The Florida Tech vs. North Alabama football game is canceled and will not be rescheduled. "With both FIT and UNA having a full slate of games scheduled for the remainder of the season, there is not an opportunity for this game to be rescheduled," according to a FIT press release.
- The University of Florida says it has postponed the LSU game. The universities and the SEC Office will work to reschedule the game later in the 2016 season if possible.
- Florida State University is monitoring the hurricane to decide if the game vs University of Miami will be played. It is scheduled for Saturday at 8 p.m.
- The University of South Florida says home events are expected to be played as scheduled this week.