ORLANDO, Fla. - The University of Central Florida Knights will take on the University of Cincinnati at Spectrum Stadium on Saturday.
The game kicks off at 8 p.m.
1. 11th-ranked UCF is looking to extend the nation's longest winning streak to 23 games Saturday against 19th-ranked Cincinnati. A win over the Bearcats would clinch a second consecutive berth in the AAC championship game for the Knights.
2. As was the case a year ago under then-coach Scott Frost, UCF's offense continues to impress. With Josh Heupel at the helm, the Knights currently rank third in the nation in total offense at 543 yards per game.
3. UCF is looking to improve to 3-1 in the all-time series against Cincinnati. Last season, the Knights put on an offensive clinic in a 51-23 win over the Bearcats. UCF scored on all eight of its offensive possessions in the blowout.
4. Cincinnati's offense is led by running back Michael Warren, who has rushed for more than 1,000 yards and 17 touchdowns so far this season.
5. The Bearcats' defense could be the stiffest test UCF faces this year. Cincinnati gives up less than 15 points and 277 total yards per game.
6. UCF's defense continues to thrive off creating turnovers. The Knights have forced at least one turnover in 28 consecutive games, which is the longest such streak in the country.
Click here for a full schedule of College GameDay's visit.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.