Austrian snowboarder Daniela Ulbing narrowly avoided killing a squirrel -- and her Olympic dreams -- during the parallel giant slalom event Saturday in Pyeongchang.
NBC Olympics shared the moment the animal escaped death by a whisker.
More Odd News
- New Jersey archdiocese defending 'Nighty-night, baby' tweet
- Police free kitten stuck in garbage disposal
- Man smoking out skunks starts house fire
- Sleepwalking student wakes up inside school
- Man wins lottery using birthday numbers
- Man arrested for indoor target practice, leaving holes in neighbor's wall
- KFC chicken shortage will hit UK stores all week
- Rhode Island bride gets stuck in elevator, misses part of reception
- Boy Scout, 11, summoned for jury duty
- Elderly woman busted for alleged drug dealings
Ulbing went on to win the event.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.