ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol and The Orange County Sheriff''s Office are at the scene of a crash that left one adult and two children injured Sunday morning, Orange County Fire Rescue officials said.
Fire Rescue crews said they received a call about a two-vehicle crash on East Colonial Drive and Belvedere Road around 9:52 a.m.
- Florida Highway Patrol investigating fatal crash in Orange County
- Sheriff: Medical helicopter lands on SR 415 after deer runs into motorcycle
- Police: Man carjacks two women near Osceola Regional Medical Center
- At least one motorcyclist injured in crash, Titusville police say
- Sign up for ClickOrlando.com breaking news alerts, email newsletters
Once crews arrived, they found that one of the vehicles had flipped, officials said. Crews found the adult victim trapped inside one of the vehicles and worked to free the victim. The victim was transported to Orlando Regional Medical Center, Fire Rescue officials said.
Two children were also injured in the crash, officials said. They were transported to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital. No information about the children's ages was available.
Fire Rescue officials said the crash was later turned over to the Florida Highway Patrol.
No other details were available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.