VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. - A 44-year-old man was killed in a Volusia County crash early Saturday, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Troopers said Isaac Senez, of Lake Helen, was driving a BMW X4 east on State Road 44 near Sonny Opal Lane around 12:15 a.m. when he failed to negotiate a curve in his path.
More Traffic Headlines
- FHP: Man, 21, charged in hit-and-run crash that killed 12-year-old boy
- Stolen Titusville car crashes during high-speed joyride, police say
- Driver in fatal road-rage crash previously accused victim of abuse, records show
- Woman arrested in fatal road rage crash in Sanford, police say
- Car crashes into Deltona home almost hits Virgin Mary statue
Senez lost control of the vehicle and it began rotating before it slid off the roadway, according to the crash report.
The vehicle flipped onto a grassy shoulder and Senez was ejected from it, the Highway Patrol said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers said the crash is still being investigated.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.