ORLANDO, Fla. - Sunday has been a day full of different weather patterns.
People in most areas woke up to sunshine and clear skies but as the day went on, clouds rolled in and winds picked up, bringing some light rain into Central Florida.
More News Headlines
- Restaurants open on Thanksgiving in Central Florida
- Orlando officer 'relieved of duty' after crashing into toll plaza on SR…
- 19-year-old Deltona woman dies in DeBary crash, deputies say
- Man follows, waves 'gun' at delivery driver on campus, UCF police say
- Flames scorch community grocery store in Winter Garden
Skies will clear out Sunday night and cooler, drier air will push in, dropping temperatures down to 41 degrees in Ocala, 52 degrees in Orlando and 57 degrees in Palm Bay.
Monday will be sunny and cool, but those conditions will only last one day. Highs Monday will range from 76 degrees in Viera to 75 degrees in Orlando and 73 degrees in Daytona Beach.
The weak cold front that passed through Sunday will come back as a warm front Tuesday, bringing a 70 percent chance of rain with it. The system will stall over Central Florida, increasing the chance of rain Wednesday and Thursday.
Only a 20-30 percent chance of rain is expected Friday.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.