ORLANDO, Fla. - Love is in the air, and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you're planning to take your date to a romantic dinner you might want to make an early reservation.
According to OpenTable.com, the following restaurants have Valentine's Day specials just for you and your sweetheart.
- The Boheme, Grand Bohemian Hotel. 4 course Tasting menu for $89 Feb. 14-15 from 5 p.m. until 11 p.m. Includes glass of Perrier-Jouët.
- Charley's Steak House, International Drive. 8oz Filet Mignon & Sea Scallops for $36.95 Feb. 14-16.
- Chef's Table at the Edgewater, Winter Garden. Special 4-course Dinner in both award winning dining rooms.
- Chez Vincent and Hannibal's on the Square, Winter Park. 4-course Valentine's Menu for $70 a person.
- CRAVE, downtown Orlando. $89 4-course Dinner for two.
- Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse. $140 per couple prix-fixe menu.
- Forte at Reunion Resort, Kissimmee. Three-course specialty menu. Limited availability for reservations from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Funky Monkey Wine Company, Downtown Orlando. Four-course menu $55 per person.
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - International Drive. Feb. 14-16 Koke will have a Valentine's Day menu of five of their most popular Teppanyaki entrees with a complimentary mushroom appetizer and dessert.
- Maggiano's, Sand Lake. Three-course 'That's Amore' meal for two menu which includes 2 glasses of wine from Feb. 10-16.
- Mingos, Downtown Orlando. Four-course dinner for $35 per person, and live entertainment from 7-10 p.m. Reservations recommended.
- The Mango Tree Restaurant, Cocoa Beach. Four-course menu at 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. $95 a person.
- Morton's The Steakhouse, Orlando. Feb. 13-16 Morton's Steak and Lobster menu for $55.
- Oceanaire Seafood Room, Orlando. Three-course menu for $59.95 featuring steak and crab cake.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park. 6 oz. filet and twin lobster tails for $47.95.
- Smokehouse Grill, Downtown Orlando. Chef-selected romantic dinner for 2, 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, I-Drive. Multi-course prixe-fixed menu from $58-$78.
- Tony Roma's, International Drive. Dinner for two for $40 from Feb. 9-14.
- Arthur's Bistro, Ocala. Valentine's Weekend four course dinner for $50 per person; includes complimentary glass of champagne.
- Vito's Chop House, Orlando. 8 oz. Filet Mignon and Colossal Georges Bank Sea Scallops, $36.95, Feb. 14-16.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.