This week’s recipes from AboutaMom.com.
- 13 oz bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Litehouse 20 oz. Homestyle Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly across bottom of a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Toss chicken with buffalo sauce and sprinkle over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Drizzle with Litehouse Homestyle Rance dressing.
- 1 25-oz package Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 avocado sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 15-ounce can of corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips in oven, according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes, avocado, limes, and onion; set aside.
- Drain liquid from corn and black beans. Give black beans a quick rinse.
- Assemble the salad. In the bottom of a large bowl, spread out the salad greens. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Ranch dressing or other dressing of your choosing.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup water
- King’s Hawaiian Hot Dog Buns
- Heinz Mayochup
- Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks
- Brown ground beef in a large saucepan over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain thoroughly.
- Stir in tomato paste, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and yellow mustard.
- Add brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add ½ cup water and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Next, grill your Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks and put them in a King’s Hawaiian Hot Dog Bun.
- Top your dogs with the chili and Heinz Mayochup!
- 1 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less)
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated (Please grate your own cheese. It makes a difference.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain off the fat. Add tomato sauce to the ground beef. Stir in salt and 1/4 tsp. ground pepper. Simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.
3. Cook egg noodles until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and cottage cheese. Add 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper. Combine with the noodles and stir. Stir in chopped chives.
5. To assemble, place half of the noodles into a baking dish. Top with half the meat mixture then sprinkle on half of the grated cheese. Repeat. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese is melted. Dig in!
- 6 Bratwurst with no sugar listed in the ingredients
- 12 Slices of bacon with no sugar added
- 3 tbsp. Butter unsalted
- ½ c. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. Cream cheese
- ⅓ c. Low carb beer like Michelob Ultra
- 2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap each bratwurst with two slices of bacon, covering the entire length of the sausage.
- Place the bacon wrapped brats on top of a baking rack that has been placed inside a baking sheet, and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- While the brats are baking, add 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter to a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add ½ cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and pepper to taste.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, and whisk constantly until it is well combined.
- Pour in ⅓ cup of low carb beer. Michelob Ultra has only 2.8 net carbs per serving, and a full serving is not used in this recipe.
- Add in 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Whisk the mixture until well combined.
- Turn the sauce down to low and simmer to thicken while the brats finish cooking. Whisk the mixture once in a while being sure to scrape the bottom so the sauce does not burn.
- Serve the brats on keto friendly bread or sliced into pieces that makes them easy to dip into the cheese sauce and enjoy!