City of Orlando launches new open data website
ORLANDO, Fla. – The city of Orlando has launched an open data website to the public on Monday.
The Data.CityofOrlando.net website will give the public increased access to identify current trends and spur new ideas.
"The public publishing of data will also help the City to drive internal efficiencies at the City, develop opportunities for economic development, enhance community engagement, increase community trust and fuel Orlando’s civic tech ecosystem," officials said in a release.
The items that will be on the website include:
• Building permits Issued
• Business tax receipts Issued
• Orlando Police Department cases and calls for service
• Orlando Police Department response to resistance
• Trash, yard waste and recycling routes
• Maps of Commissioner Districts, neighborhoods, city limits
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.