Lighting strike causes fire at Summerfield home
Crews able to put out the blaze with no damage to possessions
SUMMERFIELD – A fire engulfed a house in Summerfield following a lighting strike Saturday, according to Marion County Fire Rescue.
Lighting struck a home in the 17000 block of Southeast 115th Circle, which caused a fire, authorities said.
Crews were able to extinguish the blaze and possessions in the home were saved, according to authorities.
Nobody was home at the time of the fire, authorities said.
Copyright 2019 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.