ORLANDO, Fla. – It’s always swimsuit season in Florida, thanks in part to the weather and its amazing beaches.
In fact, Florida’s beaches are so amazing that eight of them landed spots on TripAdvisor’s list of the Top 25 Beaches in the United States for 2020.
Coming in at No. 1 is Siesta Key’s Siesta Beach, which was also ranked No. 11 in the world.
“Pristine beach that never seems to end. Photographer’s dream. A place in the sun that warrants returning again and again,” one reviewer said.
The closest beach to Central Florida to make the list is St. Augustine Beach at No. 11.
These are the top 25 beaches in the U.S., according to travelers:
- Siesta Beach, Florida
- Saint Pete Beach, Florida (No. 16 on world list)
- Ka’anapali Beach, Hawaii
- Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Cannon Beach, Oregon
- Hollywood Beach, Florida
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- Litchfield Beach, South Carolina
- Napili Beach, Hawaii
- St. Augustine Beach, Florida
- Lanikai Beach, Hawaii
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Wailea Beach, Hawaii
- Ogunquit Beach, Maine
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area, Hawaii
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Ruby Beach, Washington
- Driftwood Beach, Georgia
- Cherry Grove Beach, South Carolina
- Race Point Beach, Massachusetts
- Asilomar State Beach, California
- Manini’owali Beach (Kua Bay), Hawaii
- Silver Beach County Park, Michigan
- Coronado Beach, California