ORLANDO, Fla. – Disney Springs started accepting guests Wednesday for the first time in months as the phased reopening of the shopping and dining district began.
Walt Disney World officials announced the news May 7, noting that visitors should expect reduced hours, parking and capacity in order to implement social distancing guidelines meant to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Guests will notice increased cleaning and sanitation, cast members wearing facial coverings and limited contact at guest services.
On the Walt Disney World website, a COVID-19 liability disclaimer has been posted ahead of the reopening.
Here is the full list of businesses opening Wednesday:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE®
- Chapel Hats
- Chicken Guy!
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Earl of Sandwich®
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Happy Hound
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora® Jewelry
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Pelé Soccer
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- Pop GalleryRon
- Jon Surf Shop®
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- OrlandoSugarboo & Co.
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- VolcomVera Bradley
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
- YeSake Kiosk
More restaurants are slated to open Friday:
- Vivoli il Gelato
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- Pizza Ponte