FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. – Tributes will be held across Central Florida this weekend to remember those who died in the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.
- A ceremony will be held at the Flagler Pier at 8:15 a.m. on Friday.
- DeLand will host a virtual ceremony, the ceremony will air on the city’s Facebook page at 8:46 a.m. on Friday.
Never Forget Promo
Tomorrow we pay tribute to the lives lost 19 years ago. With the help of The Studio Creative Group we have put together a virtual ceremony to honor the memory of those who perished. Residents are invited to join us at 8:45 a.m. Friday on Facebook. The ceremony will also be available on the city's Youtube page.Posted by City of DeLand, FL on Thursday, September 10, 2020
- A 9/11 observance will be held at 9:11 a.m. on Friday at the memorial behind the Town Hall in Windermere.
[TRENDING: Bars across Florida will be allowed to reopen on Monday | ‘It was a huge explosion:’ Gas line rupture sparks massive fire in Sanford | Orlando hotel worker performed CPR for 11 minutes, saving guest’s life after heart attack]
- Clermont will have a virtual ceremony on the city’s Facebook page at 10 a.m. on Friday.
- The Knights of the Inferno Motorcycle Club in Palm Coast will host a 9/11 memorial ride on Sunday at the Flagler County Courthouse at 8:30 a.m.