Skip to main content

‘Didn’t get too far:’ SWAT bust leads to major finds in DeBary, Sanford, video shows

Antoine Tillmon, 44, faces charges of drug possession and tampering

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. – A bust at a home in DeBary early Thursday morning yielded some major finds, according to the Volusia Sheriff’s Office.

In a release, deputies said that detectives executed a search warrant around 5 a.m. at 201 Ancona Ave.

“Antoine Tillmon was in the driveway when SWAT pulled up,” the release reads. “But he ran inside and locked the door. Later, he ran out the back but didn’t get too far before he was tackled.”

Antoine Tillmon, 44 (Volusia Sheriff's Office)

Detectives said they found evidence inside the home that drugs had been flushed down the toilet, though investigators were ultimately able to recover cocaine from the plumbing outside.

But another search warrant at Tillmon’s other home in Sanford led detectives to discover plenty more cocaine, methamphetamine and fentanyl, the release shows.

As a result, Tillmon now faces charges of violating probation, possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, tampering with evidence, and obstruction of an officer without violence.

“Tillmon was already on felony probation until 2031 for trafficking in heroin,” deputies wrote. “His new charges have him back in custody with no bond.


Loading...