ORLANDO, Fla. - With Florida's legislative session coming to a close last week, "The Weekly on ClickOrlando.com with Justin Warmoth" will focus on some of the big winners and losers of 2018.
News 6 investigator Mike Hofeld joins the program to talk about the historic passage of a bill that allows first responders to get workers compensation benefits if they're diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Hofeld and Maitland attorney Geoff Bichler were at the forefront of the bill, alongside Jessica Realin, the wife of Orlando police Officer Gerry Realin, who suffers from PTSD.
News 6 political expert Jim Clark also joined "The Weekly" to break down the rest of the legislative session.
"The Weekly" replaces "Flashpoint" and airs just after 8 a.m. during the News 6 Sunday morning newscast.
Use the links below to follow along with "The Weekly."
- Wife of Pulse first responder credits News 6 for passage of PTSD law
- Judge denies Pulse first responder's request for impairment benefits
- Florida Senate passes bill for first responder PTSD benefits
- NRA sues Florida after governor signs gun control bill into law
- Video: Sen. Rob Bradley discusses texting and driving bill
- Senate texting and driving bill will not be heard in Tallahassee
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.