ORLANDO, Fla. - "The Weekly on ClickOrlando.com with Justin Warmoth" is all about school safety this week.
[WATCH BELOW: To avoid commercials, continue watching this week's "The Weekly" in the video below]
Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood breaks down his plan to improve school security and how he's trying to curb the increased amount of school threats since the deadly school shooting in Parkland.
Also on the program, four mothers who have a total 14 children in Orange County schools, talk about their grassroots efforts to make schools safer.
"The Weekly" replaces "Flashpoint" and airs just after 8 a.m. during the News 6 Sunday morning newscast.
For background on all these stories, use the links below:
- What Florida bill could change about school security
- Flagler County school district rolls out security plan
- Florida Legislature debates school safety bill
- How the Orange County School Board plans to address school safety
- Deputies: 18th Volusia student arrested for school threat since Parkland shooting
- Sheriff Mike Chitwood reacts to proposed school safety plan
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.