What’s the best way to deal with insurance companies when you have storm damage to your house?

As we all know from living in Florida, hurricanes happen, and just the same, we can sustain damage to our homes.

You can make insurance claims, of course, but what happens when the insurance company tries to give you as little money as possible?

One thing that can help is to have a public adjuster who will advocate for you to the insurance companies, according to real estate attorney Justin Clark. A public adjuster will make sure you get all the money you deserve.

Clark has more tips on how to deal with a home insurance company, after a hurricane has caused damage to your home. Learn more by watching the latest episode of “You Have Real Estate” above.