WWE unveils 12-foot tall Wrestlemania championship title belt at Lake Eola
Mayor Buddy Dyer helps with reveal
ORLANDO, Fla. – Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and WWE superstars presented the WrestleMania Championship Title belt at Lake Eola Wednesday.
The replica belt was created by the local organizing committee for WrestleMania 33 happening at Orlando’s Camping World Stadium on April 2, according to WWE.
The title belt is 30 feet wide and 12 feet tall and will be on display throughout WrestleMania.
“We’re 25 days away from WWE WrestleMania at our Camping World Stadium,” Dyer tweeted. “This event is a BIG deal!”
Tickets to the big WWE event start at $160 and are available on ticketmaster.com.
The event is expected to draw in more than $125 million to the Central Florida economy.
In conjunction with WrestleMania several events are planned:
- WrestleMania Axxess interactive fan experience at the Orange County Convention Center from March 30-April 2.
- On March 31, the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony will honor WWE Superstars at the Amyway Center.
- Make-A-Wish Pizza Party: More than 35 children from around the U.S. will be honored by WWE Superstar John Cena on April 1.
- Monday Night Raw: USA Network will broadcast live from the Amway Center on April 3.
- WWE SmackDown Live: USA Network will broadcast live from the Amyway Center.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.