This week’s recipes from MamaLovesFood.com.
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 4 -5 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 chicken thighs
- Whisk together the butter, sriracha, and honey. Taste and adjust as necessary. Remember, the flavors will mellow on the grill. As written, this is not a spicy dish. Set sauce aside.
- Bring your grill up to medium heat, between 350 and 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on the grill, baste with sauce, then turn and baste the other side. Cover grill.
- Continue to flip and baste about every three minutes (covering in between) until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F and all sauce is used.
- Allow chicken to rest about 5 minutes, then enjoy!
- 3 jalapenos de-seeded and minced (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided into 1 cup and ½ cup
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together minced jalapeno, bacon, cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce.
- Spread mixture into a casserole dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F for 20 - 25 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with your favorite chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
- 12 ounces cheese tortellini prepared (we used Barilla Collezione Tortellini)
- 6 ounces pesto sauce about 3/4 cup (we used Barilla Traditional Pesto Sauce)
- 1 large cooked chicken breast chopped, about 2 heaping cups
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chopped roasted red pepper jarred/drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl combine tortellini, pesto, chicken, ricotta cheese, and roasted pepper. Mix well, being careful not to break the tortellini open.
- Pour into a casserole dish and press down evenly.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake at 425 degrees for about 7 - 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil and ENJOY!
- 16 ounces of elbow macaroni
- 20 ounces approximately 2 cups of your favorite chili
- 2– 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- optional garnishes: hot sauce sour cream, cheese, chives, chopped onions
- In a large pot, prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return cooked macaroni to pot.
- Over medium/low heat, pour in chili, and cheese. Mix well and continue cooking until everything is heated through and cheese is melted.
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch kosher or table salt
- 14-17 ounces frozen puff pastry thawed
- Mix cinnamon, salt, and sugar, together and spread onto a plate or flat dish. Set aside.
- Spread out the puff pastry onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet (one for each sheet of pastry). Roll out the dough thinly until it is about 10″ wide on the short end and ⅛” thick.
- Carefully slice the dough long ways into 1″ strips, then slice across the center to divide the strips into two.
- Brush dough strips with water, then press into cinnamon sugar mixture on both sides. (Work quickly, or stash half the dough strips in the freezer while you work so the dough doesn’t become too sticky to work with).
- Twist sugared strips and place back on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 18-20 minutes until twists are puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from oven cool on a wire rack. Serve as is or with your favorite frosting or sweet dip.