Kobe beef: What are you paying for?
Japanese Kobe beef is considered one of the priciest meats you can buy at a restaurant, at nearly $55 an ounce.
But an Inside Edition investigation found that while some menus advertise they are serving Kobe beef, it's actually serving up meat of a lesser value.
The Kobe Beef Association says eight restaurants in the US are serving certified Kobe beef.
- 212 Steakhouse Restaurant in New York, New York.
- Alexander's Steakhouse locations in Cupertino, California, and San Francisco, California
- SLS Las Vegas - Bazaar Meat by Jose Andres Restaurant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nick & Sam's Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Wynn Las Vegas SW Steakhouse Restaurant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arsenal Restaurant, San Francisco, California.
Read the full report at InsideEdition.com
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.