ORLANDO, Fla. - More than 40 people are displaced after a fire broke out at an Orlando apartment complex, according to the Orlando Fire Department.
More News Headlines
- FHP: 2 teens die after car flips in Ocala National Forest
- 6 hospitalized after 13-day cruise aboard Carnival ship, official says
- Dog attacks, severely mauls 4-year-old in Melbourne
- Woman accused of dragging deputy with her car, firing his gun
- 2 dogs die in Daytona Beach house fire caused by space heater
Burned insulation is still scattered across the ground in front, as the American Red Cross was at the scene to offer assistance to the displaced families.
"We can provide temporary housing, whether it's setting them up in a hotel for the time being," said Janice Moran with the American Red Cross. "Whether its eyeglasses, medication, clothing, whatever their emergency needs are since they would've lost it in the fire."
No injuries were reported in the fire, officials said.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, firefighters said.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.