FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. – A Silver Alert that was issued on Wednesday has been canceled upon the location of a missing Palm Coast man, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Flagler County Sheriff’s Office.
The man — 72-year-old Allyn Schmidt — went missing earlier in the week and had last been seen in the area of the 50th block of Wood Haven Drive, FDLE said Wednesday.
Recommended Videos
Schmidt has since been located, the sheriff’s office said Friday.
“Thank you to everyone who submitted a tip or spread the word so that we could find him,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement.