UPDATE: Missing Florida boy found safe; man taken into custody
HOLIDAY, Fla. – An Amber Alert was canceled Monday morning after a missing 9-year-old Florida boy was found safe, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued the alert for Michael Morris earlier in the day after he was reported missing in Holiday. Deputies said Haralampos Savopoulos, 50, was taken into police custody. “Michael Morris has been located and is safe,” deputies said. “We are very grateful to everyone who shared these posts and provided information.”Details about the boy’s apparent abduction have not been released.