ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – Health officials in Orange County are extending testing in the Apopka and Zellwood areas next week and will be giving a packet of free face masks and hand sanitizer to each person tested.
There are no criteria that needs to be met in order to be tested.
Officials said online appointments are required and individuals must be an Orange County resident and at least 18 years of age.
All testing sites will operate from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- June 22: Farmworkers Association of Florida
- 1264 Apopka Blvd., Apopka, FL 32703
- To schedule an appointment, visit, www.ocfl.net/FarmworkerAssociation
- June 22 - 25: Legacy Middle School
- 11398 Lake Underhill Rd., Orlando, FL 32825
- To schedule an appointment, visit, www.ocfl.net/LegacyMiddle
- June 23: John Bridges Community Center
- 445 W 13th St., Apopka, FL 32703
- To schedule an appointment, visit, www.ocfl.net/JohnBridges
- June 24 - 25: Neighborhood Center for Families/Zellwood
- 6565 Willow St., Zellwood, FL 32798
- To schedule an appointment, visit, www.ocfl.net/Zellwood
For more information on these sites and other testing sites in Orange County, visit, www.ocfl.net/covid19.