ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – Centra Care clinic locations in several Central Florida counties will be offering Pfizer coronavirus vaccine shots to anyone 12 years and older beginning next week.
AdventHealth announced it will begin shifting its vaccination efforts to the health care provider’s Centra Care locations, providing an additional option to the community.
Starting June 7, seven Centra Care locations will be offering free shots by appointment. Second doses will be scheduled when someone gets their first dose.
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
“Now is the time to bring vaccines further into our communities to make sure we make it as convenient as possible for everyone to receive a vaccine,” CEO of AdventHealth Centra Care Dr. Scott Brady said. “Our large vaccination events were hugely successful in getting tens of thousands of shots in arms as quickly as possible and we’re looking to build on that success as we continue this life saving work.”
Appointments are available at CentraCare.org for seven AdventHealth Centra Care locations:
- Colonial Town at 630 N. Bumby Ave. in Orlando
- Lake Nona at 9637 Lake Nona Village Place in Orlando
- Lakeland at 3637 U.S. Highway 98 North
- Orange Lake at 8201 West Irlo Bronson Highway in Kissimmee
- Sanford at 4451 West First St.
- Winter Park at 3099 Aloma Ave.
- Winter Garden at 3005 Daniels Road