ORLANDO, Fla. – Florida gas prices fell in the last week, but the decrease could be stopping soon.
According to AAA, the average price per gallon is $3.37.
The U.S. price of oil fell to a new 2023 low two weeks ago, causing gas prices to fall. However, oil prices recovered some of the losses last week and increased 4%.
AAA said gas prices could continue to fall a bit this week before leveling out or even possibly increasing next week.
- Most expensive metro markets – West Palm Beach-Boca Raton ($3.58), Naples ($3.48), Port St. Lucie ($3.43)
- Least expensive metro markets – Crestview-Fort Walton Beach ($3.18), Panama City ($3.19), Pensacola ($3.26)
Ways to save on gasoline
- Combine errands to limit driving time.
- Shop around for the best gas prices in your community.
- Consider paying cash. Some retailers charge extra per gallon for customers who pay with a credit card.
- Remove excess weight in your vehicle.
- Drive conservatively. Aggressive acceleration and speeding reduces fuel economy.
Get today’s headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: