Front brings rain, cooler temperatures to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – A weak front is bringing rain and cooler temperatures to Central Florida.
News 6 meteorologist Candace Campos said Monday's rain chances and high temperatures depend on the location.
- Northern counties: 70-80 percent
- Central counties: 50-60 percent
- Southern counties: 30-40 percent
- Northern counties: mid-60s
- Central counties: low to mid-70s
- Southern counties: mid- to upper 70s
There's a 40 percent chance of rain Tuesday, with highs near 77 in Orlando.
Sunshine returns Wednesday, with a high near 80.
Thursday's high will be 81, with a slight chance of rain.
Rain chances ramp up to 40 percent from Friday through the weekend, with highs increasing into the upper 80s.
Watch News 6 and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates.
Copyright 2019 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.