Miami vs. Florida is most in-demand ticket in history of Camping World Stadium
Miami vs. Florida game is set for 7 p.m. on Aug. 24
ORLANDO, Fla. – The college football season starts in Orlando on Saturday as No. 8 University of Florida takes on the University of Miami at 7 p.m. on Aug. 24 at Orlando's Camping World Stadium.
An official with the secondary ticket agency SeatGeek said this game is the most in-demand ticket in the history of Camping World Stadium.
The online ticket website started tracking this statistic in 2010.
The average ticket price for the game on SeatGeek is $360.
SeatGeek listed the most in-demand tickets in Camping World Stadium's history:
- Miami vs. Florida football game on Aug. 24, 2019, average ticket goes for $360
- Copa America Centenario on June 4, 2016, average ticket went for $314
- Wrestlemania 33, average ticket went for $266
- Eagles with Jimmy Buffett, average ticket went for $262
- Rolling Stones, average ticket with for $233
ESPN's "College GameDay," the station's college football pregame show, will be taped live at Disney's Magic Kingdom.
The last time the two teams played against each other was in 2013.
The University of Miami won the game 21-16.
"College GameDay" will take place from 9 a.m. to noon from the elevated train station on Main Street, U.S.A.
This will be the 56th time the teams will play against each other.
The Hurricanes lead the series 29-26.
Copyright 2019 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.