CELEBRATION, Fla. – Disney Cruise Line has unveiled a chilling addition coming to the Disney Treasure.
Beginning in Dec. 2024, guests on board the brand new ship will get the chance to step into the Haunted Mansion Parlor, a brand-new bar that takes inspiration from the iconic Disney Parks attraction, The Haunted Mansion.
This spooky establishment will allow brave guests to enjoy craft cocktails amidst 999 cheerful spirits for the very first time.
“The one-of-a-kind experience will invite guests to partake in the next chapter of the Haunted Mansion, focused on the story of a jovial captain who entered the ghostly realm after a disastrous dinner with his beloved fiancé. A custom musical arrangement inspired by the attraction’s original score arranged and adapted by composer Shruti Kumar and Walt Disney Imagineering will set the stage for an ever-escalating anthology of illusions that immerses guests into the mysterious lore of the Haunted Mansion,” Disney Cruise Line explained in a news release.
Famous characters from Haunted Mansion attractions across Disney Parks worldwide, along with new seafaring arrivals, will engage guests in mysterious encounters. Disney said the bar will stay true to the nostalgic art style of the original 1969 Disney Parks classic, and the parlor will blend humor with Disney’s unique brand of eerie storytelling.
The design of the Haunted Mansion Parlor will evoke the atmosphere of a luxurious drawing room from the golden age of cruise liners, with a nautical twist inspired by the original Haunted Mansion. The lounge will feature tributes to Disney Parks attractions, including iconic purple wallpaper framed by wooden finishes, a mantel clock above a welcoming fireplace, and a distinctive purple armchair tucked in the corner. Guests will also have the opportunity to meet new spectral faces in a portrait gallery, depicting the Disney Treasure’s own ghostly residents.
See a video rendering of the new bar in the video above.
The Haunted Mansion Parlor will offer a selection of ghostly cocktails that capture the essence of The Haunted Mansion including:
- Sympathetic Libations: A non-alcoholic cocktail featuring the harmonious blend of blood orange and sour cherry flavors, served in a specialty mug
- Ghoulish Delight: A delectable ube-flavored treat incorporating ube fudge, oat milk, tapioca pearls, and garnished with a gummy eyeball and ube glitter
- Signature beverage: A mysterious twist on a classic margarita, presented amidst flavored smoke, with a lemon salt foam and a hidden message revealed only under black light
The new bar venue will also introduce a range of haunted homewares and spooky souvenirs to the shops on board the Disney Treasure:
- Haunted Mansion Parlor Music Box: A keepsake inspired by the eerie music box that plays inside the Haunted Mansion Parlor, believed to belong to the captain’s bride-to-be
- Haunted Parlor Mantle Clock: This clock, reminiscent of the one in the original Disney Parks attraction, will loom over the fireplace, provoking mysterious occurrences when it strikes 13
- Haunted Mansion Parlor Sculpted Mug: Featuring the octopus design from the bar’s entrance, this mug will be adorned with an aura of intrigue and sea life accents, including a Mickey Mouse-shaped barnacle
- Haunted Mansion Parlor Mirror: Guests can take home a piece of the magic with this mirror, which reveals a ghoulish surprise as hitchhiking ghosts mysteriously appear
Click here to learn more about some of the other experiences on board the Disney Treasure.
For those interested in learning more about Disney Cruise Line or booking a Disney Treasure vacation, please visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500, or get in touch with a travel agent.
Use the form below to sign up for the ClickOrlando.com In the Loop: Theme Park Scoops newsletter, sent every Friday morning.