ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – Vaccination events for employees of Orange County Public Schools will take place this week at five different locations, according to the district.
Vaccines will be available to any OCPS employee, charter school employee or private school employee, according to school officials.
[TRENDING: Will coronavirus ever go away? | Fla. park now a ‘manatee graveyard’ | Will you get stimulus check and if so, when?]
Each site will have 500 vaccines each day, the vaccines are available on a first-serve basis.
The vaccines will be available from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday:
- Colonial High School on Oleander Drive in Orlando
- East River High School on East River Falcons Way in Orlando
- Freedom High School on W. Taft-Vineland Road in Orlando
- Oak Ridge High School in Orlando
- Ocoee High School on Ocoee Crown Point Parkway in Ocoee
Employees must bring their OCPS ID and state ID.