Crews rescue man and his dog from fire at Orlando outdoor furniture store

No one was injured in the fire

ORLANDO, Fla. – Crews rescued a man and his dog from a fire at an Orlando outdoor furniture store, according to the fire department.

It is believed a power line fell outside of the Sunbrite Outdoor Furniture store on Irene Street Wednesday night causing the exterior of the building to catch on fire, according to investigators.

Fire crews said a man and his dog were inside the building at the time.

[TRENDING: Missing Fla. woman found naked in storm drain | That’s not lint: Family finds snake in dryer | So Florida: Gator swims with shark]

Firefighters had to rescue the man and his dog from the building, according to investigators.

The dog and the man were not injured in the incident.

This is a developing story. We will update this story as more information becomes available.


About the Author: