ORLANDO, Fla – The tastes of the Windy City are coming to the City Beautiful this weekend.
À La Cart is showcasing the city’s flavors during Chicagopalooza starting Friday through Sunday, from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
According to its website, there will be food trucks featuring Chicago-themed dishes and beers from Chicago-based breweries.
The beers on draft that will be offered during the event are:
- Goose Island ~ 312 Lemonade Shandy (Fruited Wheat)
- Goose Island ~ Hazy Beer Hug (Hazy IPA)
- Hubbard’s Cave ~ Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Imperial Pastry Stout)
- Lagunita’s ~ The Waldos’ Special Ale (Triple IPA)
- Phase 3 ~ DDH Bold-er (Hazy Triple IPA)
- Une Annee ~ Peche (Barrel-Aged Peach Sour)
- Une Annee ~ Pils (Pilsner)
For more information, click here.
Check out the Florida Foodie podcast. You can find every episode in the media player below: