FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. – A Palm Coast man has been convicted and sentenced after pleading guilty to exposing his genitals at a Chick-fil-A drive thru, according to the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office.
In a release, deputies said that the man — identified as Luke Dudkewic, 33 — was taken into custody earlier this year after exposing himself to a minor in the fast-food drive thru.
Recommended Videos
“The victim told deputies that she was handing the customer his food and saw his exposed genitals with a blueish-green circular object, which she believed to be a sex toy, around his penis,” the sheriff’s office noted at the time.
On Wednesday, Dudkewic pleaded guilty to lewd or lascivious exhibition by an adult offender in the presence of a victim under 16 years of age.
Following the plea, a judge sentenced him to five years of sex offender probation, in addition to being declared a registered sex offender and a convicted felon, deputies said.
“This pervert is now a registered sex offender for life, and on top of that, the judge declared that he can never return to the Chick-fil-A where this incident occurred,” Sheriff Rick Staly said. “I guess he’ll have to like hamburgers, which won’t make the billboard cows happy!”
Staly also said that he “would have liked to see a prison sentence,” though his agency doesn’t control that part of the criminal justice system.