BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. – Adrenaline junkies, unite!
Route 7 Adrenaline Warehouse is a recreational facility located in Rockledge that offers ten activities and attractions for those seeking to have “total, absolute, and mind-blowing FUN.”
[TRENDING: Professional dancer loses legs after contracting meningococcal meningitis infection | Museum Day: How to get free admission to Central Florida museums | Enter to win Kroger grocery gift card | Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]
According to Route 7′s website, its activities include:
- Electric Go-Karts: Riders can rush along Route 7′s custom 21,000 square foot indoor race track
- “Zip Zag” Zip Lining: Guests can glide over 60,000 square feet above Route 7′s numerous attractions, taking in an aerial view of the warehouse
- Laser Tag: Enjoy a simulated battle wherein the U.S. government declares martial law, and you must “gear up” to fight back
- Ninja Warrior Course: See whether you have what it takes to be the next “American Ninja Warrior” as you race through an obstacle course
- Tri-Level Ballistics: A three-story soft play area equipped with several slides, blasters and vacuum cannons
- XD Dark Ride Theater: Guests are seated in an interactive theater to engage in competitive group play on a 16-inch surround screen
- Elevated Ropes Course: For those with a knack for climbing, pulling and balancing, Route 7 offers a hands-on ropes course to traverse
- Mini Bowling: Multiple bowling suites feature small, easy-to-use balls, and no special shoes are required to play!
- Arcade: Players can purchase a game card to play classic arcade games like skee-ball, air hockey and ring toss to win prizes — no tokens required
- E-Gaming Area: Fans of e-sports can play in Route 7′s e-game arena, which includes high-end computers, graphic cards and integrated competition software
Christina Dass, the marketing manager for Route 7, said the facility is family-owned and operated out of the former Florida Today building off U.S. Highway 1.
“Born and raised in Brevard County, we have a lot of roots here, and we love our community,” she told News 6. “So we thought, ‘Why not bring a little something awesome to Brevard?’”
According to Dass, the project took about five years to get off the ground, though Route 7 finally opened in October 2021.
The facility also features a full kitchen, café and bar that serves local craft beer and other favorites on tap. Guests can also order food, such as pizza, burgers and pretzels, at the facility’s Pitstop Grill.
Dass said the company specializes in parties and events.
“The vision for Route 7 Adrenaline Warehouse is to be a venue where we can serve families, friends, and our community by creating unforgettable experiences through world-class attractions and impeccable service,” she said.
Route 7 offers guests purchase options for the individual attractions or packages that include several attractions together.
For more information or to check out prices, visit Route 7 Adrenaline Warehouse’s website here.
Get today’s headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: