Orange County deputies give 'burglar box' dropoff locations
Shopping frenzy begins in Central Florida
Just when you thought the shopping frenzy was over, it all starts back up in Central Florida Friday as stores open early for after-Christmas sales.
Police are stressing safety after you get home and are out in full-force for Operation Safe Holiday.
Authorities have provided nine cardboard only "burglar boxes" drop-off locations in Orange County. The Orlando addresses are listed below:
- Winn Dixie: 5732 N Hiawassee Road
- Forest Edge Shopping Center: 5701 Edgewater Drive
- Waterford Shopping Center (behind the Subway): 413 N Alafaya Trail
- Sector 2 Substation: 11000 Lake Underhill Road
- Orlo Vista Park: 1 N. Powers Drive
- Soiree Event Center: 6394 Silver Star Road
- Dr. Phillips YMCA: 7000 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
- Goodwill: 7915 S. Orange Blossom Trail
- Costco: 2101 Waterbridge Boulevard
Meanwhile, CBS Moneywatch says the five most popular stores with their return policies are Kohls, Macy's, Nordstrom, Target and Walmart.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.