ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – Orange County Public Schools will have weekly COVID-19 testing at seven different locations.
COVID-19 testing will be at a different location each day of a week, the district is working with the Florida Department of Health to make it all happen.
Testing is just not for students. Parents and OCPS employees can also get a coronavirus test at any of the locations:
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday
- Catalina Elementary on 29th Street in Orlando
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday
- Avalon Elementary on Tanja King Boulevard in Orlando
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday
- Lakeville Elementary in Apopka
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday
- Winegrad Elementary in Orlando
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday
- WestPointe Elementary in Orlando
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Union Park Elementary on Dean Road in Orlando
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Rosemont Elementary at Point Lookout Road in Orlando
Community members can get tested at the Saturday and Sunday locations.
School officials are reminding adults to bring an identification card to the testing site, anyone 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guard.
The DOH reports 8,882 people tested positive for COVID-19 in the past seven days.