The online customer review site Yelp has released its list of the top 100 restaurants in the state and Central Florida businesses make up nearly a fifth of the list.
The restaurants cover a wide swath of Central Florida, stretching from Kissimmee to Palm Coast. They also represent a wide variety of cuisine, from Turkish cuisine to hot chicken and more.
Yelp compiled the list and rankings based on the volume of reviews and ratings given by customers, according to its website. Yelp added, “When available, all businesses on this list have a passing health score as of April 20, 2022.”
Check out the Florida Foodie podcast. You can find every episode in the media player below:
Here are the Central Florida restaurants that made the cut and their ranking:
- No. 2: Selam Ethiopian & Eritrean Cuisine, Orlando
- No. 9: Kadence, Orlando
- No. 11: ShouFi MahFi Mediterranean Grill, Orlando
- No. 13: The Red Bud Cafe, Daytona Beach
- No. 25: Happy Snapper Seafood Restaurant, Orlando
- No. 33: Haeorum Foods, Ocala
- No. 35: Nic & Luc Scratch Kitchen and Commissary, Longwood
- No. 43: Mee Thai Restaurant, Orlando
- No. 53: J Crab House, Kissimmee
- No. 64: Southern Charm Cafe, Cape Canaveral
- No. 65: Craft & Common, Orlando
- No. 71: Millie’s Restaurant and Catering, Daytona Beach
- No. 74: Nonno’s Italian Restaurant, Altamonte Springs
- No. 77: Zeytin Turkish Cuisine, Orlando
- No. 78: Mangia & Bevi Pizzeria Napoletana, Cocoa Beach
- No. 81: Chicken Fire, Orlando
- No. 82: Paul’s Italian Deli and Restaurant, Kissimmee
- No. 87: Santorini Greek Cuisine, DeLand
- No. 100: La Creperie Kafe, Palm Coast
Click here to see the full list from Yelp.
Some of the restaurants on this list were also recently recognized by the Michelin Guide. Click here to find out which ones.
See the owner of Chicken Fire on Florida Foodie in the media player below: