Here in Florida, we have the unlucky reality of not truly being able to experience fall the way other states do.
We don’t really get the cool weather, or the changing of leaves, or the ability to curl up next to a fire with a hot pumpkin spice latte.
The one thing we can do, however, is fake it until we make it, and what better way to do that than by posing in front of a pumpkin patch in your best fall attire, regardless of the temperature?
We took the liberty of compiling a list of all the pumpkin patches you can visit to snap a new profile pic, or just grab some pumpkins for Halloween carving and really feel like you’re experiencing the stereotypical fall that everyone romanticizes.
- Where: 165 Gator Drive, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- When: Through Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: Entry to patch is free
- Info: All pumpkin purchases support the Romelia Farms Wildlife Preserve 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. You can pre-order your pumpkins and pick them up by clicking here or by visiting their farm.
- Where: 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714
- When: Sept. 24 - Nov. 13, Thursday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Admission: Tickets must be purchased online in advance for $15.
- Info: This event is cashless. It features a kids’ zone, corn maze, flower fields, local music, food, drinks and of course a pumpkin patch among other fall activities.
- Where: 5010 US-27, Clermont, FL 34714
- When: Sept. 24 - Nov. 24, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Admission: Free admission and parking
- Info: Choose from a variety of pumpkins at this patch and take some photos that give the greatest fall vibes.
- Where: 3000 N Spring Garden Ave., DeLand, FL 32724
- When: Oct. 8-30, Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Admission: Tickets are $10 and can be used on any weekend. They can be purchased online with a card or with cash at the gate.
- Info: Trek through a giant corn maze in order to get to 100 acres of stuff to explore. This pumpkin patch is full of great opportunities to snap a cool pic or to grab a pumpkin to carve. Most vendors are cash only, card payments are accepted for pumpkins.
- Where: 35317 Huff Road, Eustis, FL 32736
- When: Through Oct. 30, Thursdays-Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Admission: Organizers highly recommend purchasing tickets for $9 on their website; however, walk-ins will be available as long as space is available.
- Info: It seems like Santa is celebrating Halloween this year. Head over to Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest in Lake County to choose from a variety of pumpkins ranging from $3-13.
- Where: 15100 Lake Pickett Road, Orlando, FL 32820
- When: Oct. 8-30, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: Tickets must be purchased online ahead of time and range from $13-15
- Info: Experience music, vendors, a petting zoo, and of course, pumpkins at Painted Oaks Academy for its 20th annual pumpkin patch. It is also a great place to get some gorgeous fall photos.
Whether you’re going for just the pics or the pumpkins you’re sure to find some family fun for everyone.
Get today’s headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: