ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – One person was sent to the hospital after being burned in a sulfuric acid spill in Zellwood, according to Orange County Fire Rescue.
The spill happened Tuesday along Washington Street.
[TRENDING: Freak fishing accident: Boy airlifted to Florida hospital after catfish stabs him in chest | 2nd case of monkeypox found in Orange County, 1 case in Seminole County, records show | Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]
Firefighters did not say exactly where the spill happened or what caused it.
The patient was rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Center as a hazmat and trauma alert, according to fire rescue.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.