KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Toho Water Authority in Kissimmee issued a water usage advisory on Monday after historic flooding from Hurricane Ian.
Toho said this advisory “will help area wastewater facilities that are continuing to feel the strain from the flooding caused by Hurricane Ian to maintain or re-establish normal operations.”
Customers are asked to do the following:
- Use water only when necessary
- Reduce dishwasher/laundry use
- Turn off irrigation systems
- Avoid contact with standing water
- Report sewer backups to 407-944-5000
There are no precautionary boil water advisories in effect.
Toho serves customers in Kissimmee, Poinciana and unincorporated areas of Osceola County.
Get today’s headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: