ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – A fire in a home sent one person to the hospital Tuesday morning, according to Orange County Fire Rescue.
First responders got the call just before 8 a.m. to the home in the 1200 block of Balsam Willow Trail, just east of Curry Ford Road in the Waterford Lakes area.
Crews arrived to see smoke coming out of the building, according to fire rescue.
The fire got started in the kitchen of the home, however, crews have not said what sparked the flames.
One man was sent to the hospital as a trauma alert, but no other information about the patient was released.
Update on Balsam Willow Trail Fire: Crews arrived to black smoke on the 1st & 2nd floor, fire believed to have started in kitchen. One person home at time of fire. Crews transported 1 adult male to ORMC. SFM will investigate. pic.twitter.com/RU7fzf4xJ4— OCFire Rescue (@OCFireRescue) September 27, 2022 " style="padding: 20px;background-color:#333;color:white;text-align:center;font-size:2em;">Sample HTML block
Get today’s headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: